Congratulations to @HSlater351 she was the winner chosen at random. She’ll receive a copy of Home-Ec 101: Skills for Everyday Living after she emails her mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget Christmas is coming and it’s a great gift for young couples, new parents, the college kid that keeps calling with strange questions late at night, or even as a gentle nudge for the friend who won’t move out of his or her parents’ basement. </end self-promotion>
I also want to congratulate Jared and Stephanie on their marriage. I met Jared in 2005 through our local blogging community and we bonded over mutual geekery and we’ve been good friends ever since. I wish you both all the best.
Now on to the free weekly menu and shopping list.
- Broccoli Cheddar Frittata, Sliced Fresh Fruit
- Chicken Marsala, Pasta, Caesar Salad
- Ground Beef and Cabbage Skillet, Broccoli with Bell Pepper
- Clean Out Refrigerator Night
- Oven Fried Fish and Chips, Peas with Almonds
- Stewed Chicken, Rice, Oven-Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Wine Braised Pot Roast, Roast Potatoes, Collard Greens and Northern Beans
Thanks to SayMmm.com I can provide you with a handy, printable shopping list for this menu. The recipes in this menu are written (unless noted on the recipes themselves) to serve 4 – 6. To cut down on waste we serve leftovers for lunch and one night a week. In general these menus are written to allow a significant portion of the US to take advantage of seasonal fruits and vegetables, depending on your area’s climate, this may vary and the shopping list is easy to edit to fit your needs.
If you would like, all 19 free menus are available here.