I mentioned on Monday that I have received a few items to pass along in a giveaway. Today we have a few coupons for free Rich’s products and a novelty cookbook 101 Things to Do With Meatballs. Offhand I could think of four, so Ms. Stephanie Ashcraft took her meatballs seriously.
Perhaps it’s because I’m a writer, but each time I look at the cover of 101 Things to Do With Meatballs I can’t help but chuckle and envision a blog where the author works their way through all 101 recipes, once a week for almost two years. The best part would be if they planted their tongue firmly in cheek and wrote in the style of the Julie/Julia Project. So maybe I haven’t had enough coffee yet.
Oh, you want to know about the free food? We’ve got:
- One free package of any SeaPak product
- One free package of any FarmRich product (this is where you find the meatball connection)
- One free package of Rich’s Coffee Rich or RichWhip Topping
This giveaway is being run in the usual way. Each reader has up to three ways to enter:
- Mention this contest on your own blog, Facebook, or messageboard/forum and post the link to that mention in a new comment. (Don’t spam a forum, only do this if a) it’s allowed and b) you’re a regular participant. I do expect manners, ’cause I’m mean.)
- Tweet about the contest and link the url of the tweet in a new comment.
To grab the url (that’s the link) of your tweet, right click the time-stamp (that’s the part that says 30 seconds ago or about 8 hours ago) and select copy link. Paste that into your comment.
So think about it, all that stands between you and blogging fame is a comment and a hell of a lot of meatballs. This contest ends Friday December 4, 2009 at 9pm Eastern. The winner will be announced on Saturday.