There are many wonderful frugal sites in the blogosphere (such a funny word, isn’t it?) I have been lax over the last few months and have not acknowledged those who deserve credit for their contributions. Take a moment and visit these fine folks and feel free to leave a link to your favorite frugality site in the comments. (If you leave more than one link, the SPAM filter may put your comment in moderation). This list is by no means all inclusive:
- A Southern Fairytale – Rachel lives in the real world of parenting and frequently shares recipes suited for families on a budget.
- Being Frugal – Live more. Spend Less
- Frugal Dad – It is so nice to see a male perspective on these topics.
- Frugal Hacks – an excellent group blog with frequent, positive posts.
- Frugal Upstate – No, my SC friends, it’s upstate NY. Geography aside, Jenn has great advice.
- Half Price, Full Pantry – This one is new on my radar, but I’m enjoying it.
- Like Merchant Ships – Cheerful frugality is gratitude in action. This site is uplifting and encouraging.
- MrsMicah.com – Personal finance for a freelance life. As a freelancer, I highly encourage you to read her site.
- No Credit Needed – Looking for encouragement on your path to debt reduction? Here you go.
So tell me, Home Eccers, what are your favorite frugal sites?