Don’t let the upcoming holiday turn you into a grouch no one wants to be around. Take a moment and look at the disaster stories pouring in for our contest. If they can laugh, so can you.
I have a few things for your to-do list today. Don’t despair, it is mostly a list of things to think about.
- Double check your guest list, menu, and shopping list.
- Are there enough chairs, plates, cutlery, glasses, napkins, and servingware?
- Is your turkey 20lbs? Put it in the fridge to thaw.
- Is there a menu item to make today?
- How does the house look?
- Do you have overnight guests coming:
- Be sure you have enough sheets, pillows, and towels.
- Are the bathrooms clean? Really?
- If your house is in rough shape, it might be time for a round of crisis cleaning.
- Do you want a centerpiece? Find it, buy it, or make it.