The big day looms ever closer, but we’re well on track to getting ready. So far we’ve:
- Found the dining room table and kept it clear
- Figured out who, where, and when
- Checked on seating and place settings
- Begun following the chore chart and getting the house company ready so it’s not a miserable whirlwind of stress the night before
- Created our Thanksgiving menu
- Created our Thanksgiving shopping list
- Begun shopping, it’s okay to finish that up tomorrow if you’re getting a fresh turkey.
Dressing is and always has been my favorite part of Thanksgiving Dinner. I love it day of and straight out of the fridge over the next few days.
It turns out Ray has missed dressing the last few years.… Keep reading...
Here we are, just under two weeks out from Thanksgiving and it’s time to get serious about making sure we’re ready to cook Thanksgiving Dinner.
Today it’s time to make your Thanksgiving Day Dinner shopping list, let’s try really hard this year to not need to grab any last minute items, okay?… Keep reading...
This recipe is a riff on Wicked Noodle’s Chuck Roast with Balsamic and Dijon.
I’m not a super huge thyme fan so I went with garlic, but you can do whatever makes you happy.
You could even do both.… Keep reading...